nuffnang ads

Friday, May 3, 2013

OOTD → Hat versus Cat


I not a girlish girl. Friends who know me, i quite boyish last time. ( i always been commented i look good in short hair =,=) 

LAST TIME > Nah! Dont be shocked

UNTIL i met my bf ( i think guy always like more feminine, so i choose no to cut my hair). this mid-length hair, driving me crazy!!! The best way to make my entire outfits look good is HAT  


Look good right ? 

*pouty pouty*

Chiang Jiang ~~~

Hat: bf bought from china (but im sure u can find similar in singapore). Good investment, especially when u have bad hair day XD)

 Cat Top: ScapeUnderground 

 > My new shopping spot (nx to orchard cineleisure)

Shorts: Topshop ( i love shorts ALOT.) ** as I super duper proud of my legs
(ngek ngek ngek)

Aztec Socks: Taiwan night market

Boots: Dr.Martens



No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads