nuffnang ads

Friday, May 17, 2013

OOTD → ESMELOVESHOP - My Little Pony Necklace

Hi everyone, hehehe, I'm a happy-go-lucky girl !! I love cute things, I love toys, I love colors ! All these make me very happy !!!
I am going to share something cheers me up every time I see them ! My current favorite necklace → CUSTOMIZED PonyNecklace!!!  This is just TOO SWEET !! TOO KAWAII !!


I bought this recently, & I've worn it twice already. See how much I heart this little pony ?

1st coordinates - Colourful KPop Star 
 
Top → H&M
Short → Pull & Bear
Legging → bought from Taiwan
Shoes → Nike Air
Necklace → Esmeloveshop 


2nd coordinates - Cheeky Girl in black
 Top → Bugis street
Leather skirt → Bugis street
Socks → bf bought from china
Shoes → Dr. Martens
Necklace → Esmeloveshop 

Which one do u prefer? hehehehe

Esmeloveshop is really good in customizing stuff, not just only for necklaces but also for your phone casings !
 
Esmeloveshop is Singapore based but they ship worldwide.
 
Physical shop front is at Scape Underground #01-B4
 
You can follow them on instagram: @esmeloveshop
whatsapp: +65 81010404
 
Contact them for any enquiries on customization !
 


follow JiaJia on Instagram Click on photo to follow JiaJia on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads