nuffnang ads

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Skechers Singapore → Blog & Win

To be honest, I have never worn Skechers before. I kind of assumed the typical stereotype "sporty-footwear", "active-footwear" a.k.a. "boring designs". 
 
When I received the nuffnang email regarding "blog&win" Skechers - I went online to find out more about Skechers.

After I visited Skechers Singapore (click me), it totally changed my impression. Skechers can be functional, comfortable yet FASHIONABLE.

I picked 2 pair of shoes. Both are my favourite.
 
1st Pair → Women's SKCH Plus 3 - Block

jiajiatai.blogspot.com
 
You can be chic with a simple effortless outfit. It is so easy to pair with Women's Skch Plus 3 - Block with a simple white top & a pair of skinny jeans (I am sure these two items can be easily found in every girl's wardrobe). Add in your favorite statement necklace and wala - you are an instant fashionista !
Or else - something bolder - style in a leather jacket or biker jacket & a fedora hat. Cool shit !


2nd Pair → Women's SKCH Plus 3 - Slammin

jiajiatai.blogspot.com
These are TGIF outfits for those who love to party after work but dont have the time to go home and change. 

Day time: Must look appropriate & formal, so I styled in a floral blazer.
Night time: After work, it's time to party ! It's off with the blazer, revealing your sexy white crop top & skirt. Accentuate it with a chunk of gold around your neck !
Hit the dance floor with your Women's SKCH Plus 3 - Slammin. You will be the Queen of the Night !
 
Women's SKCH Plus 3 can be formal & casual for day & the night beyond.  I love it as Skechers makes me stand out from the crowd!

 
For those who also wanna "blog&win" like me, can refer link below to find out more!


"Oh, My Favourite SKECHERS!" video.


Terms & Conditions:
1. My Favourite SKECHERS! This campaign is only applicable to Nuffnang Singapore bloggers.
2. All SKECHERS footwear mentioned in the blog entry needs to be available in the Singapore SKECHERS Concept Store
3. Non-exchangeable or returnable for cash, products or services.
4. While stocks last.
5. Winners will be notified via email for the collection of prizes.
6."LIKE" SKECHERS Facebook Page.http://www.facebook.com/skechers.singapore
7. Other terms and conditions apply.

Contest Period:
Round 1: 24th Sept – 20th Oct
Announcement: 21st Oct – 27th Oct
Round 2: 28th Oct – 24th Nov
Announcement: 25th Nov – 1st Dec
Good luck everyone !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads