nuffnang ads

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rosebullet Singapore → Make Over Session with Yukie

 Rosebullet SingaporeWheelock Place #B2-06
Click-To-Call: 68874985

Instagram: @rosebulletsg

I am so fortunate to be given a chance from Rosebullet Singapore to be styled by @tokyomodeaddict (Yukie). 


Rosebullet is a popular Japanese brand from Shibuya. If you are a typical fashionista, if you follow Japanese fashion, and love shopping in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shimokitazawa then you definitely won't wanna miss this ! 
 
Rosebullet is celebrating Rosebullet AW collection & also launching 5 new Japanese brands today.
 
 
 V.V.
 
Love Boat

KariAng

Love Girls Market
Smork

New arrivals in the house
 
QiuQiu doing make up for her fans (:
and also - a Japanese stylist from CLEO doing another fan's hair. I am so excited. Am super looking forward to be styled by Yukie today.
 
Nice to meet her - Mio. Mio is so very gentle & loving & patient, and she accompanies me to pick out my OOTD.
Yukie's styling + hair. This outfits really suits me. It was love at first sight.
My SOTD (shoes of the day hahaha). A pair of high heels - in a combination of neon colors with diamond studded stones. Very glitzy. I normally wont' be able to walk in these heels. I tend to walk like penguin =.= ...
But these heels are light and I can walk with confidence !
 

Finally - Yukie is ready to help me with my make up.



Here we go !!!

Double eyelids effect ! Tala! Done!
Today's make up is all from Shu Uemura. Thank-you.

Next → Hair Styling 
Hitomi is doing my hair. She very polite and takes great care and detail to style it. She is gentle with my hair. THANKS !

Super like this photo. We both break into giggles at the same time.
 

I am almost done !
 

Finally ! All Done !

This is the moment - time for my photo shoot !



Should I smile ?


I think I should smile a bit haha ^^


I look tall & the heels fit me well.


Thank u Yukie! I love it ! We both look like twins !

Thank you to Rosebullet Singapore & everyone below. You have made my one day model dream come true !

Yukie
 
Mio
 
Hitomi

 Nabi
 
Thank for reading. Please help like my photo on the Rosebullet Singapore Facebook page.

Arigato Gozayimas-zi !

Voting starts from 14th to 29 September !

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=747485605266930&set=a.747487138600110.1073741836.197605993588230&type=1&theater
OOTD
Top: Love Girls Market
Bottom: V.V.
Bag & Shoes: Rosebullet

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads