nuffnang ads

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Art & Love

I love making scrapbooks. I don't draw well ... but design and decorating scapbooks are much easier.



1. I decided to make a scrapbook of our Sydney trip. Just few snapshots from the Sydney Montage using materials from scrapbook stationary stores such as PaperMarket.

For the book cover - I used different wooden gears and wooden alphabets and added in a "map print" strip.

I selected different fonts and fabric strips for individual pages and added the photos.

My idea main focus on different font + strip. You make add in small tiny clips + string+ thick sticker

I added different props to each page. 


2. My second scrapbook was for Carrie. It was a montage to commemorate her  farewell !


3. My third art and craft project was bf's birthday montage (2012)



4. Welcome Home door hanger - for bf.

5. I made a Christmas card

6. This is Jeranne's 2012 birthday montage
 
 

7. Bf's birthday montage 2013
 
You can purchase these cute wooden blocks from Daiso.

Thank you for reading. 

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads