nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tracyeinny

There are so many moments where us girls really need good, comfortable, trustworthy and contemporary wear, - could be a corporate occasion, an alumni gathering, a casual meetup among old friends or even #stressedandneedretailtherapy hahaha … then Tracyeinny – the award winning blogshop, has those inspirations for us all.

I was so happy to finally receive my top and skirt – I couldn’t wait to try them on ! heh heh heh !



OOTD:
  • Kassie Basic Tank in Blue S$24.00 (also available in white & pink)
  • Palmer Quilt Skirt in White S$28.00 (also available in black, yellow & pink)
  • Lavine Embellished Necklace S$22.90
  • A Vienna Embellished Earrings S$14.00




My blue Kassie Basic Tank is nice, comfy and so cooling to wear, especially in our tropical heat. Is made from microfiber/polyester. Is a basic tank top with a round neckline, exposed back zipper, sleeveless styling and a curved hemline. I love it and I know that I can match this to suit me.




This white Palmer Quilt Skirt is a plush quilt flare skirt made of neoprene, has an exposed back zipper and a curved hemline. With a mini flare. I like it a lot - it looks classy.




Finally chose some of my favorite accessories from Tracyeinny – the Levine – a brass, crystal and black crusted necklace and A Vienna crystal feather earrings which I love so much !


Tracyeinny has so options for versatile and stylish wear to chose from – I knew I could layer these really well with the jackets & coats in my wardrobe.



I hope you enjoy Tracyeinny (instagram: @tracyeinny) as much as I did. Discount code is jiajia10 for 10% off your purchases at checkout, valid till November 15th

Thanks for reading. Love, Jia Jia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads